FAQ About Worship
Where to Sit?
Feel free to sit wherever you'd like, whether the front or the back. If you need assistance an usher will help you.
What to Wear?
Come as you are. We aren't worried about what you're wearing.
What about the Kids?
Kids of all ages are welcome at Abiding Word. We encourage kids and their parents to grow in faith together as they hear God's word and sing his praise. If the little ones get restless (as they often do) we have a nursery located down the hall jsut past the restrooms; we can help you find it.
What are the Benefits of Liturgical Worship?
1. Liturgical worship focuses our attention on what God does for us in his Word and the Lord’s Supper.
2. Liturgical worship covers God’s whole plan of salvation for us—it preaches Jesus to us.
3. Liturgical worship focuses us on God’s truth instead of our own opinions and feelings.
4. Liturgical worship connects us to our brothers and sisters in the Christian church over the last 2000 years.
5. Liturgical worship’s repeating pattern makes it easy for all—first-time visitors and small children included—to participate in learning about God’s grace and praising God for his love.
"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." ~ John 15:7